Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

She - A glimpse


The night in her tenderness, the sky dark, the wind as cool as it could be, I stand there in middle of a vacant yet fulfilling land. When the moon casts its light, I search for a revealing shadow. There she comes. As white as the moon, as beautiful as the night. She walks to where I stand, as she walks she smiles. She smiles and I gaze without a blink. In her eyes I see myself. And I realize that her eyes make me look good. Like I was never before. I don’t know who she is but her face resonates of what I had always imagined. When a sudden gush of wind passes through me, I see how beautifully she manages her hair. I want to walk ahead and reach her but I stand motionless where I was. My eyes bewildered for her smile, her eyes, and I think which is more beautiful. After a moment she stops, she looks into my eyes as deep as me. I wanted to say come closer, closer to me. But she didn’t, her fragrance is so amusing that I felt I could breathe it for a living. I felt I could spend my life living with her without caring for who she was. I wanted to ask her who she was, but killed the thought for I didn’t care. Beauty was how I imagined her the way she looked. I experienced euphoria for the first time then. She calls my name, my name sounded nicer, it tickled my heart the way she called it. I couldn’t speak but I wanted her to call me again for once, at least. She smiles again, and this time tears hovered my eyes. She starts walking back, looking at me, waving at me, I wanted to hold that hand and could imagine the way it would feel. I wanted to scream her to return, but she shook her head for some reason I didn’t knew. I suddenly run for her, and she vanishes. 

She - The unknown
Posted by Aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment