Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

The most beautiful smile - McCain

Food is the way to every one's heart, we've known this from ages. No one can be unhappy after having good food. We crave it, we love it and we can probably do anything for good food. We're lucky to have such loving moms in our homes who satisfy our need for good food. They do everything for us and fulfill our demands without even we asking for it. They worry when we don't eat and wait for us to eat before they do. This time, let's make them smile. Let's make the person smile who prays for our smiles. Let's do something what she does for us throughout her life, treat her with some awesome delicious food. Now, for us to make food is something we haven't done anytime so it has to be easy to make, simple and should be delicious to eat. Our moms won't complain even if our food is bad still we need to impress us with our skills, after all we are their kids. For showing off our culinary skills, we need some food that is as good as our mom's delicious food. McCain comes to the rescue After thinking for so long, McCain comes to my mind. It is delicious, easy to make and good to impress with the least amount of innate cooking skills required. I would just have to open the packet and deep fry it for it to be ready to eat. That's it. I don't seem to find anything easier to make and tasty to eat, it's surely one of its kind. We've always craved fries and these are the most delicious ones. The tastiest evening snack Now the next time it's a holiday for me, one evening I shall secretly open the McCain packet in the fridge and while mom is asleep, I will make it for her. Now with internet at the helm I will also see if there are any cool recipes with McCain that I can make. Then it's time for serving my hard work (or McCain's actually). I might eat a few while making them as well, they are so good in taste. They just melt in your mouth after the initial crisp and it feels like the most delicious snack on earth, it really is. The final impression Now, after all the planning and execution, it will be time for the final impression when I take it out in front of my mom after she wakes up from her afternoon nap. I am extremely eager to see how she would react and surely, she would have the most beautiful smile then. With the help of McCain, I would be fortunate to see the most beautiful smile I can, of my mom. Check out McCain snacks and make your loved ones smile, after all they are the reason of our smiles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment