Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Changing homes..

We may choose otherwise but it never stops. Life goes on. To keep up with the challenges, we need to change as well. Change is a paradox in itself. Survival needs change, so does living and there is a difference. A stark difference that most of us assume ourselves to know but don’t live by it. There are times when our own beliefs haunt us, they ask questions that reveal our ignorance. One of the finest things once legendary Steve jobs said was about Connecting the Dots, the real essence of the phrase said that when we are faced with hardships, our life demands change and we must not fear it. We should change for the better and for the right things in life. The harder part is we know nothing of the chances that these changes shall give us a better life but we have to take the leap of faith and believe that things shall turn out good. And always know that we can never connect the dots looking forward, we can only do it looking backwards.

When we imagine ourselves a few years earlier, while being kids, the things we used to say or do makes us laugh now. And we think, how we have changed in life and for the better. We know that the present moment shall feel the same when we think of it years later because we will be changes then and for the better, of course.

There are a few things that one is proud of himself, few decisions, few moments, and few actions that we are all proud of ourselves. One of the thing I am proud of myself is the steps I have taken to be what I am from what I was. Sure, I am not the richest person in the world neither I have contributed great things to make the world a better place but what I know is that I am a better person than I yesterday was. And great things are always accomplished with small little changes.
I was an emotional dumb, holding on to things that didn’t matter and stressing over things that didn’t exist in the real world, it all happened in the mind. I don’t remember the time when I was positive in my thoughts and was always afraid of petty things. Shy of almost anything that involves people and as numb as one can be when alone. I don’t had any reasons though, but I didn’t feel any reason to be happy either.

I had lived 15 years in my life and had changed three homes. Changing homes doesn’t only means changing the place where you reside, it changes your values, your emotions, the feelings that you associate your home with. The memories that you have, the experiences you have lived. The people you have been with. Changing a home, changes your life.
For me, when we shifted to our new home 4 years back, it was a shift not of the location where I lived but of the person I was. It changed my life forever since, because of the little changes that it brought along. The friends that I had, the environment I lived in and the impact that it had was a paradigm shift.


As I started with, life goes on. We need to move with it to enjoy it. To live at the same place will always hold a special importance. But when we decide to move places, see different things, roam around and discover new places, in the age of internet, it has become a lot easier now to do so, by means of Housing. They have chosen the most complex thing in our life and made it as simple as it can get.


Watch this and you’ll know how.

https://img2.blogblog.com/img/video_object.png

Because, they want to “Help The World Live Better” and it only happens with unprecedented dedication.



No comments:

Post a Comment